Welcome to the training resource section of our website. We are dedicated to supporting our clients by offering training in a timely, relevant and efficient manner. We invite you to come spend time with our department to learn more about what we do and how training with us can be a positive experience for you. You will have the opportunity to observe and learn HR/Payroll processing and familiarize yourself with life cycle transactions.
Visit Human Resources/Payroll Shared Services
HR Shared Services Workshop: Come spend a day with our HR Specialists to learn:
• How to gain access and process Internal Service Requests (ISR)
• SAP Transaction Codes
• Different Types of ISRs such as hiring, salary change, bonuses, LOA, etc.
• How the SAP Business Workplace works
• What is Master Data and How Does It Work?
• SAP – Help Job Aids that you should become familiar with
• Processing Guidelines
• ISR Dates and Deadlines
9:00am - 4:00pm
• October 24, 2017
• November 1, 2017
• November 16, 2017
Payroll Shared Services Workshop: Come spend a half day with our payroll staff learning payroll processes such as:
• Pay Discrepancies
• Off Cycle Checks
• I-9 Changes
• Employee Self Service
• Payroll Processing
• Employment /Wage Verification
Reporting Workshop: Come spend a half day with the Reporting Team to learn helpful reporting processes using Business Warehouse (BW) and ERP Central Component (ECC). This is hands-on training so you can Login under your ID and create reports and display data that you can reference in your office.
Here is an outline of the reporting workshop:
Business Warehouse (BW):
• BW Overview
• HR/Payroll Popular BW Reports
ERP Central Component (ECC)
• CADO; Employee Directory; Favorites; Position by Role Assignment
• ISR Report and ISR Work Item Locator
• Position/Organization Overview (PPOSE)
How to Register for Workshops
Click here to complete the questionnaire. Your submission will be forwarded to our office. We will contact you to schedule the workshop/s. We welcome your feedback regarding our training offerings.
Thank you for your interest!
Other Training Resources
From main menu select “SAP/Financial Training Program Sequence (JHU)”