|Johns Hopkins Travel - Preferred Airlines Suppliers|
The Johns Hopkins Travel Program has strategically sourced discount arrangements with key airline partners. In order to continue to leverage our buying power, we need to support those carriers with which we have a partnership. In doing so, you will receive access to Johns Hopkins-negotiated discounts when flying with one of these airlines.
To access our negotiated airline discounts you must create your reservation through one of the following methods:
Johns Hopkins Dedicated Agents Team
(888) 433-2556 (Toll Free)
(484) 348-6310 (Direct & Outside the United States)
email@example.com (8 AM – 8 PM EST, M-F)
firstname.lastname@example.org (All Other Times)
Airline News and Information
- The U.S. has banned large electronics from being carried on (must be in checked luggage) from several airports in the Middle East and Africa on certain foreign carriers; for more information on which airports and airlines are affected, please click here. The U.K. has followed suit. This does not apply to flights booked and flown on U.S.-flag carriers. Please see below for more information from Emirates and Qatar.
- What to do if you are involuntarily denied boarding on a flight...
- Lufthansa announces its complimentary AirlineCheckins.com service to allow travelers to check-in to flights on more than 100 airlines - automatically - 24 hours before departure.
- For information regarding the suspension of flights on Qatar Airways from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and UAE, please click here.
- Delta allowing purchase of premium products like Delta Comfort after a ticket has been issued. For tickets booked through the Johns Hopkins Travel Program, an agent can purchase these products or you can on delta.com. Visit the Delta Comfort + FAQ page.
- Southwest is offering free Same Day Standby to its A-List and A-List Preferred Members who request to fly standby within two hours of their originally scheduled flight.
- American Airlines offers Johns Hopkins travelers preferred seat access when tickets are booked in the travel program. Enter your last name and record locator here to view and select available seats.
- British Airways brings the 787-8 to BWI with direct service to / from London Heathrow, in addition to its daily service between Washington, DC and London Heathrow.
Frequent Flier Programs
Our agreements with these carriers allow travelers to earn points and other perks through their associated loyalty programs. Click on the links below to register for each of these Airline Loyalty Programs.
Sign-up for the American Airlines AAdvantage Program
Check out the Boeing 787 Dreamliner (flies to/from BWI).
|Sign-up for the British Airways Loyalty Program|
|Sign-up for the Delta Airlines SkyMiles Program|
Earn SkyMiles when you use Lyft!
Sign-up for the Emirates Airways Skywards Program
Click here for the Emirates Fact Sheet for Johns Hopkins. Click here for Airbus 380 information to Dubai.
As of July 5, 2017, the electronics ban has been lifted for Emirates' flights from Dubai International Airport.
Sign-up for the Qatar Airways Privilege Club
Qatar loaner laptop program during electronics ban.
For information regarding the suspension of flights on Qatar Airways from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and UAE, please click here.
Sign-up for Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® program
Note: Southwest Airlines' 50% Rapid Rewards bonus ended June 30, 2016.
Sign-up for United Airlines Mileage Plus program