|Submit Credit Memo|
Vendor Management Home \ Vendor Home
Purchase Order related Credit Memos/Revised Invoices
Submit to POExceptions@jhmi.edu
- Do NOT send inquires or correspondence to this email.
- The Purchase Order Number is REQUIRED on the CREDIT MEMO
- NOTE: A valid Johns Hopkins PO# is 10 digits long, beginning with a “2” (ex: 2000000000)
- Do NOT send inquires to this email
- Reference “Credit Memo” in the Subject Line of the email when submitting your Credit Memo.
- It is preferred that you reference the original INVOICE NUMBER on the CREDIT MEMO.
- It is preferred that you additionally provide a copy of the original invoice.
- Reference "Revised Invoice" in the Subject Line of the email when submitting your Revised Invoice.
- Do NOT mail via USPS if submitting via email.
- Do NOT send invoices to the individual processors
- Invoices sent to the Individual Processors will NOT be processed.
- Do NOT copy any other AP email address on your POExceptions@jhmi.edu submission.
- Submit your email only ONCE and allow 30 days before requesting status from our AP Customer Service APSSC@jhmi.edu.
NON-Purchase Order related Credit Memo/Revised Invoices
- Submit directly to the ORDERING DEPARTMENT CONTACT
- We strongly suggest at the time the order is being placed, you obtain the Ordering Department Contact Name (First & Last), direct phone number, email address and shipping address.