Vendor Management Home \ Vendor Home
Purchase Order related Invoices
Health System and University CURRENT & PAST DUE INVOICES should be submitted to email@example.com
- Do NOT send inquires or correspondence to this email
- Do NOT mail via USPS if submitting via email
- Do NOT highlight
- Do NOT use colored ink. Please use Black or Blue ink
- The Purchase Order Number is REQUIRED on the INVOICE
- NOTE: A valid Johns Hopkins PO# is 10 digits long, beginning with a “2” (ex: 2000000000)
- BLACKOUT the incorrect PO# & clearly note the CORRECT PO# (if applicable)
- Submission of your invoice should be ONE INVOICE per PDF per email
- Incorrect format will NOT be processed
- No more than 5 PDF attachments per email
- All (USD currency) Foreign Vendor Invoices MUST include the complete bank wire instructions on the invoice.
- Do NOT send invoices to the individual processors.
Invoices sent to the Individual Processors will NOT be processed.
- Do NOT copy any other AP email address on your firstname.lastname@example.org submission.
- Submit your email only ONCE and allow 30 days before requesting status from our AP Customer Service APSSC@jhmi.edu.
NON-Purchase Order related Invoices
- Submit directly to the ORDERING DEPARTMENT CONTACT
- We strongly suggest at the time the order is being placed, you obtain the Ordering Department Contact Name (First & Last), direct phone number, email address and shipping address.