The Inter-Entity Shared Services department services both the Johns Hopkins University and the Johns Hopkins Health System. Inter-Entity is committed to providing quality service to faculty and staff. We are committed to creating a collaborative environment that encourages trusted relationships and teamwork.
- To serve the entire Johns Hopkins Enterprise.
- To operate a customer-responsive service department.
- To approve and process KB15N documents within 3 days of receipt.
- To provide professional assistance to Hopkins faculty and staff.
- To advise customers about how to use the SAP financial system.
- To plan and communicate cut-off dates for monthly transactions.
- To provide documentation for accounting transactions.
- To train staff on how to complete the KB15N document.
- To assist customers with selecting the proper Secondary Cost Element.
- To comply with internal and external audit requests.
Johns Hopkins at Keswick
3910 Keswick Road, 5th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21211